Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DO YOU LOVE ALLAH....??



I knelt to pray but not for long
I had too much to do
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer
And jumped up off my knees
My Muslim duty was now done
My soul could rest at ease
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer
No time to speak of Allah to friends
They'd laugh at me I'd fear
No time, no time, too much to do
That was my constant cry
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die
I went before the Lord
I came, I stood with downcast eyes
For in His hands God held a book
It was the book of life
God looked into his book and said
Your name I cannot find
I once was going to write it down...
But never found the time"
Strange... how simple it is for people to trash Allah and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
Strange...how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what Allah says.
Strange...how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything that Allah says.
Strange...how someone can say "I believe in Allah" but still follow Shaytaan(Who, also "believes" in Allah).
"An Intelligent Person Is One Who Is Constantly Thinking About And Preparing For Death"
"O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah, you cling heavily to the earth. Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter. But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter." (Quran 9:38)

No comments:

Post a Comment