There are few things which perhaps we didn't knew,
1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3.The name of all the continents end with the same
letter that they start with.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. There are two credit cards for every person in the
6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made
using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
8. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
9. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
10. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because
when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up
into the sky.
12. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick"
is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the
13. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If
you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood
vessel in your head or neck and die.
14. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents
great king from history.
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
15. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987, 654,321
16. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse
has both front legs in the air, the person died in
If the horse has one front leg in the air,the person
died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the
person died of natural causes.
17 What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes,
windshield wipers and laser printers all have in
common? Ans. - All invented by women.
18. Question - This is the only food that doesn't
spoil. What is this? Ans. - Honey
19. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
20. A snail can sleep for three years.
21. All polar bears are left handed.
22. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by
eliminating one olive from each salad served in
23. Butterflies taste with their feet.
24.Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
25.In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been
26. On average, people fear spiders more than they do
27. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and
28. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only
the left hand.
29. The ant always falls over on its right side when
30. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
31. The human heart creates enough pressure when it
pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
32. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months,
two rats could have over million descendants.
33. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase
the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
34. The cigarette lighter was invented before the
35. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
36. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is
37. And finally 99% of people who read this will try
to lick their elbow